
Unbelievable OYO 90811 Myhome Blora: Your Dream Indonesian Getaway Awaits!
Alright, buckle up buttercups and get ready for a real review of Unbelievable OYO 90811 Myhome Blora: Your Dream Indonesian Getaway Awaits! (Phew, what a mouthful!) Let's be honest, "unbelievable" is a loaded word in the hotel world. I've seen worse, and I've certainly seen… well, let's just say I've seen things. This one? Let's dive in, shall we?
Accessibility (and the First Hurdle!)
Okay, so the first challenge? Finding info on accessibility. This is where I start sweating a little. While listed as having "Facilities for disabled guests," the devil's in the details. (Accessibility, Wheelchair accessible) It's something they should be better about detailing, but no specifics were available in that search result, so I’d have to find out how the accommodation is actually set up. So, if you're looking for proper wheelchair-friendly stuff – ramps, wider doorways, etc. - you absolutely need to contact them directly and get the lowdown before you book. Don't leave it to chance! I'm talking dedicated phone calls, emails with specific questions, the works. Sorry, accessibility folks, it's often a bit of a gamble.
Internet - Bless the Wi-Fi Gods! (and the LAN gods, too!)
** (Internet access, Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!, Internet, Internet [LAN], Internet services, Wi-Fi in public areas, Wi-Fi for special events)** Okay, crucial for a millennial like myself: Wi-Fi. "Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!" Yes! That's a giant tick in the right box. But let’s be real, “free Wi-Fi” can mean anything from blazing fast to dial-up speeds in the 21st century. The listing doesn't provide much information about the hotel's internet speed. Considering Wi-Fi in public areas and the availability of LAN connection, maybe you're luckier than some, but still, always check, because you don’t want to be frustrated if you’re trying to work or stream.
Cleanliness & Safety - The New Normal (and My Inner Germaphobe's Delight)
** (Cleanliness and safety, Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Doctor/nurse on call, First aid kit, Hand sanitizer, Hot water linen and laundry washing, Hygiene certification, Individually-wrapped food options, Physical distancing of at least 1 meter, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Room sanitization opt-out available, Rooms sanitized between stays, Safe dining setup, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, Shared stationery removed, Staff trained in safety protocol, Sterilizing equipment)** Okay, pandemic times have made us all a little crazy about germs, right? This place seems to be trying to stay on top of it. The list is impressive: anti-viral cleaning products, daily disinfection, sanitization between stays… it checks all the boxes. ** (Room sanitization opt-out available)** I like that they offer an opt-out. Gives you a little breathing room, and you might find it great. But seriously, they take it so seriously, my germaphobe side is purring. Still, I'd want to see it in action to really believe it. Always look… if you are very concerned, just bring your own supplies, because you can't ever be too careful these days.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking - A Culinary Adventure (or a Mealtime Mystery?)
(A la carte in restaurant, Alternative meal arrangement, Asian breakfast, Asian cuisine in restaurant, Bar, Bottle of water, Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, Buffet in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop, Desserts in restaurant, Happy hour, International cuisine in restaurant, Poolside bar, Restaurants, Room service [24-hour], Salad in restaurant, Snack bar, Soup in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western breakfast, Western cuisine in restaurant) Alright, this section is packed. Asian breakfast, Western Breakfast, buffets, a la carte… it's almost overwhelming in a good way? It's good to have options, especially if you're staying for a while. The 24-hour room service is a huge win. (Poolside bar) Yes! Drinks by the pool? Sign me up. I'm especially intrigued by the "Asian cuisine in restaurant"--I adore Indonesian food, and I'm hoping the chef knows what they're doing! The "alternative meal arrangement" makes me think they’re flexible, which is always welcome. My only concern is the lack of specific information about the quality of the food. Is it good? Is it bland? Is it actually authentic? That's where real reviews from actual guests come in.
Things to Do & Ways to Relax - Spa Dreams (and Maybe Some Regret?)
(Things to do, ways to relax, Body scrub, Body wrap, Fitness center, Foot bath, Gym/fitness, Massage, Pool with view, Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom, Swimming pool, Swimming pool [outdoor]) Holy moly, this place is loaded! Spa, sauna, steam room, massage, and a pool with a view? This sounds like my kind of vacation. I’m a sucker for a good massage and this place seems to have all the tools. The fitness center is a bonus – gotta work off all that amazing food! The body scrub and body wrap intrigue me. But here's where my inner skeptic kicks in: is the spa actually good? I’ve been to spas that felt like a glorified glorified, and then I’ve been to spas that felt like a slice of heaven. Again, scouring reviews specific to the spa is key. Don't get your hopes up too high until you’ve done your research, and read the negative reviews and ask yourself if you can live with the flaws.
Services and Conveniences – The Little Things That Matter (Services and conveniences, Air conditioning in public area, Audio-visual equipment for special events, Business facilities, Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Contactless check-in/out, Convenience store, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Essential condiments, Facilities for disabled guests, Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Indoor venue for special events, Invoice provided, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Meeting stationery, On-site event hosting, Outdoor venue for special events, Projector/LED display, Safety deposit boxes, Seminars, Shrine, Smoking area, Terrace, Wi-Fi for special events, Xerox/fax in business center)
Phew! This list is long. Contactless check-in/out is a huge plus, making me feel secure during these anxious times. Daily housekeeping? Needed. The convenience store is useful, but I love the gift/souvenir shop. A doorman? Nice touch. Air conditioning in public areas is essential for Bali, and the elevator is a must-have. They seem to cater to business travelers with their meeting and banquet facilities which seems to be something. Overall you can get what you want done.
For the Kids – Are the Kids Alright?
(For the kids, Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids facilities, Kids meal) Okay, the "Family/child friendly" is a good start. Babysitting is always a lifesaver. The "kids meal" is interesting--I’m assuming it’s on request, and depending on how good it is, you might love or hate it.
Rooms - Sleep in Style (Hopefully)
(Available in all rooms, Additional toilet, Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens) This is where the rubber meets the road. The rooms are packed with amenities… I'm especially pleased to see that a lot of the basics are covered. Air conditioning is crucial, and the blackout curtains are a blessing. The free Wi-Fi and LAN internet are both wins. The private bathroom, separate shower/bathtub, and complimentary toiletries are standard, but appreciated. I'm a sucker for a comfy bed, so the "extra long bed" has my attention. (Complimentary tea) Small comforts like complimentary tea can make a big difference. I am also intrigued by "on-demand movies" and "satellite/cable channels," especially if you're spending time indoors.
Getting Around - The Logistics
(Getting around, Airport transfer, Bicycle parking, Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, Taxi service, Valet parking) Free parking on-site is
Wadi Rum's BEST Kept Secret: Unforgettable Wildlife Camp Adventure!
Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your grandma's itinerary. We're going to Blora, Indonesia, and it's gonna be a glorious, chaotic mess. We're staying at OYO 90811 Myhome Blora, which, let's be honest, looks a bit… basic online. But hey, that's half the fun, right? Prepared for the crash landing into the REAL Indonesia experience.
DAY 1: Arrival and the Questionable Charm of OYO 90811 Myhome
- Morning (or whenever the heck I finally drag myself out of bed): Flight lands in… well, wherever I'm landing. Hopefully not a farmer's field this time. Praying the luggage doesn’t arrive on the other side of the planet.
- Anxiety Level: Moderate. Always. Airports are a breeding ground for missing socks and existential dread.
- Emotional Reaction: Relief when I finally see my backpack on the carousel. Pure bliss.
- Late Morning/Early Afternoon: The drive to OYO 90811 Myhome. Praying the taxi driver doesn't try to take my money.
- Quirky Observation: The sheer volume of scooters already buzzing around is… intense. Is everyone in Indonesia perpetually late for something? And why do they all sound like angry bees?
- Late Afternoon: CHECK-IN. This is where the real adventure begins.
- Messy Structure/Rambles: Right, okay, so the online photos are, let's say, generous. The lobby smells faintly of… something. Something I can't quite place. Maybe it's the local food? Well, I assume the hotel is safe, as its very cheap!
- Emotional Reaction: Okay, it's… functional. The air con works. That's a win. But the bedspread? Let’s just say it's seen better days. I'll shower with my eyes closed.
- Evening: Dinner! Time to find some street food and embrace the local cuisine.
- Strong Emotional Reaction: Excitement. Hunger. A tiny bit of fear of the unknown… but mostly hunger. And the possibility of finding some seriously amazing food.
- Opinionated Language: Okay, I’m going to channel all the confidence I have and try to figure out the menu. The language barrier is going to make this interesting!
DAY 2: Temples, Trails, and Tropical Tears
- Morning: Attempt at a culturally enriching experience: Visit a local temple.
- Messy Structure/Rambles: Now, I'm not the most religious person in the world, but I do appreciate architecture and history. Hopefully, I won’t commit any cultural faux pas.
- Quirky Observation: Will there be monkeys? Because I love monkeys. And I’m guessing there are more of them here.
- Late Morning: Hike or a nature walk.
- Stronger Emotional Reactions: The heat. THE HEAT! I was not prepared for this humidity. I might have misjudged the "light layers" packing strategy. I'm sweating like a pig.
- Opinionated Language: But the views! The lush green! It's worth the impending heatstroke. I'm going to make sure I drink enough water.
- Afternoon: Food stall crawl. This is a must.
- Doubling Down on a Single Experience: I'm going to try everything. Seriously. Every single tantalizing, spicy, unknown-to-me-flavoured dish. I might need to go to a doctor later, my stomach is so delicate.
- Emotional Reaction: Pure. Euphoric. Bliss. Food coma imminent. But the best kind.
- Evening: Back to the hotel for a well-deserved Netflix night.
- Quirky Observation: Am I going to be able to find an English broadcast? If not, I'll just watch something with subtitles and pretend I understand.
- Imperfections: Probably going to spill food on the bed. It's inevitable.
DAY 3: Markets, Memories, and a Meltdown (Maybe)
- Morning: Explore the local market. This is where things get REAL.
- Messy Structure/Rambles: Okay, so, the sights, the smells, the sounds… It’s sensory overload in the best possible way. I'm going to be the tourist, pointing and gesturing and probably getting ripped off.
- Strong Emotional Reaction: Wow. Just… wow. This is why I travel. This is what it’s all about.
- Late Morning /Early Afternoon: Getting scammed by a child.
- Quirky Observation: I always thought that I could stand up for myself, but getting scammed by a kid is inevitable.
- Afternoon: Back to the hotel. Reflecting on the previous days.
- Imperfections: Time to do laundry. Realistically, I haven't done laundry for days. I'm starting to smell like the things I've eaten.
- Emotional Reaction: Mixed. I am tired, I am happy, I am possibly slightly sunburnt.
- Evening: Departure.
- Strong Emotional Reaction: Sadness. Definitely sadness to be leaving. But excited to get a proper washing machine. Until next time, Blora.
Additional Notes (The Ramblings Continue):
- Transportation: I have no idea what I'm doing. Probably going to get lost. Embrace the chaos.
- Language: I know about five words of Bahasa Indonesia. “Terima kasih” is a start. I'm going to need some luck.
- Money: Probably going to overspend. It’s fine.
- Important: I am going to fall. I am going to embarrass myself. I also am going to experience something amazing. And I am going to learn.
- Final Thought: Let's do this. Let's get messy. Let's have fun. And let's hope I don't get food poisoning.
This itinerary is a work in progress. It might change. It probably will change. But hey, that’s the point, right? To go with the flow, embrace the unexpected, and laugh at yourself along the way. Let the adventure begin!
Escape to Paradise: Phoenix Home Stay 1.2 Bali - Your Dream Vacation Awaits!
So, what *exactly* is this "Myhome Blora" place? Is it heaven on earth? (Or just a cheap bed?)
Alright, alright, settle down, drama queen. "Myhome Blora" is, from what I gather, an OYO property. That means a budget hotel, probably refurbished from something else entirely (maybe a former chicken coop? I’m kidding… mostly). Basically, it's a place to crash your weary bones in Blora, Indonesia. Is it heaven? Nah. Is it a cheap bed? Yep. Is it *memorable*? Well, that depends. I'll get to that later.
Location, Location, Location! Where *IS* this mythical Myhome?
It's in Blora. (Duh.) Beyond that, the address is... well, let's just say it's *in* Blora. Finding it might involve a series of wrong turns, a bewildered taxi driver, and maybe a local teenager who speaks a surprising amount of English thanks to playing too much Fortnite. But hey, that's part of the adventure, yeah? (Or the frustration. It depends on the day, honestly.)
Alright, about the rooms. Are they… habitable? Like, do they have walls? And a roof?
Mostly! Look, it's not the Ritz-Carlton. Expect the essentials. A bed. A (possibly stained) sheet. A bathroom that might or might not have hot water. (Pro-tip: ask before you strip down, trust me). Don’t expect room service, or fluffy pillows. Prepare your eyes, and heart. And possibly a pack of disinfectant wipes. I'm not saying it's *filthy*, but… let's just say it's got "lived-in charm." My personal experience, the floor was a little more… 'sticky' than I'd like. Consider that. I had to wear flip-flops *everywhere*.
Wi-Fi. Crucial. Does it exist? And is it worth a damn?
Ah, the million-dollar question. Yes, there's Wi-Fi. The big question is: Does it *work*? And the answer, my friends, is a resounding... maybe. Sometimes it's faster than dial-up. Sometimes it’s slower than a snail in molasses. I'm not kidding. I once tried to upload a photo, and it took longer than my entire flight to Indonesia. So, manage your expectations. Download anything you *really* need before you arrive. Just sayin'.
Breakfast. Is there… breakfast? Or am I on my own?
Okay, so, in my experience, "breakfast" might be a generous term. I think it’s technically breakfast for a small fee. I'm recalling some pretty mediocre-looking toast and (what I *think* was) instant coffee. Don't expect a buffet. Don't expect a gourmet experience. Expect… sustenance. Or, y’know, pack your own instant noodles. You’ll thank me later. One morning the "eggs" looked like a crime against nature. I skipped breakfast after that.
Service - what's it like? Will they help me if I need anything?
This is where things get interesting. The staff? They’re… present. They're usually friendly, but their English skills might be limited. So, learn a few key Indonesian phrases beforehand. "Toilet?" is a good one. "Help me, I am lost?" is another solid choice. My advice? Be polite, be patient and be prepared to communicate with hand gestures. It's all part of the fun (or the comedy, depending on your perspective).
Okay, so, the real question: Is it worth it? Should I actually stay here?
Okay, here's the brutally honest truth: For the price? Probably. If you're on a shoestring budget, and Blora is your destination, it'll do. But, and this is a big but, temper your expectations. Seriously. Go in with low expectations, and you might be pleasantly surprised. Focus on the adventure of being somewhere new, the taste of the Indonesian street food, the beauty of the rice paddies. Don’t expect luxury. Expect something like… an experience. A messy, slightly sticky, possibly mosquito-ridden experience. But hey, that's what makes travel interesting, right?
My Worst, Best Experience: Let's go back to the toilet situation. Spill the tea!
Alright. Here's the story. Picture this: me, jet-lagged, needing a shower, and, well… you know. I get into the bathroom fully expecting… a bathroom. What I *got* was a leaky shower that sprayed water at a 45-degree angle, a toilet that looked like it had seen things… things I’d rather not imagine, and the distinct aroma of… well, let's just say it wasn't roses. But here's the kicker: the water was ICE COLD. Absolutely freezing. I shrieked, I sputtered, I considered giving up on hygiene for the next few days. I quickly determined that I wouldn't wash myself. That night, I also heard a gecko chirping in the walls. The next morning I was desperate to leave. Anyway, the whole thing was a level of "rustic" that I was not quite prepared for. It's a tale I tell people now, whenever I'm feeling particularly jaded. And you know what? I wouldn't trade that slightly traumatizing (and hilarious) experience for anything. Because, honestly, the real adventure is in the mess, isn't it?
Got any tips for surviving (and maybe enjoying) Myhome Blora?
Absolutely! Pack:
- Disinfectant wipes.
- Flip-flops (essential).
- A strong sense of humor.
- Earplugs (the geckos, the traffic, the neighbor's karaoke…).
- A portable phone charger (Wi-Fi, remember?)
- Indonesian phrasebook.
- Snacks (trust me on this).
- A touch of adventurous spirit!

